7 Ways to Minimize Neck Lines
1. Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to neck area daily with SPF 30 or greater prior to going outdoors.
2. Apply anti-aging creams or serums to stimulate collagen and elastin, smooth fine lines or wrinkles and provide hydration. A blend of plant extracts, antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients works best.
3. Keep neck moisturized.
4. Maintain good posture and keep hand-held devices at eye level.
5. Drink ample water and eat a well-balanced diet that incorporates foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E and omega 3 fatty acids.
6. Refrain from spritzing your neck area with an alcohol-based body spray or perfume. Fragrances containing alcohol can dry out the skin and contribute to skin wrinkling.
7. Consult Dermatologist/Plastic Surgeon regarding hyaluronic acid fillers, neck lifts, or non-invasive radio frequency treatments like Ultherapy for skin tightening.